Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was so sick of staying at home so told my parents I was going out with my friends today.

I spent the whole day alone.

I just finished year 13 and im suppose to be having the best summer but i just feel so alone.
Beth_9008
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’d recommend trying bumble but on the bffs version , there’s lot of women on there (if you prefer same sex friends) n everyone I’ve spoken to has been super friendly but not everyone replies - worth a shot though!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Beth_9008)
I’d recommend trying bumble but on the bffs version , there’s lot of women on there (if you prefer same sex friends) n everyone I’ve spoken to has been super friendly but not everyone replies - worth a shot though!
thanks I might consider this
what makes you think im a girl
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I know how you feel. Im teh same I spend so much of my time alone. But you know what youre not the only one and i really thought i was the only one. Therse so many people on here and on tik tok who share the same experiences. If you want to go out there and make friends id also try out the bumble bff thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
27.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.5%
No I am happy with my choice (23)
57.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads