What do I do? My parents found something of mine that is embarrassing

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last quarantine, I was scrolling through tiktok, and during this time I was at my lowest
I found a random tiktok and duetted it, o swear I didn't post it, my anxiety is too much to allow me to do that, but anyway, it was a duet of me crying cos I didn't know what I was doing with my life. A few weeks later I looked back and I laughed and deleted it, or so I thought... Today my dad found it and was like wtf, I took it off of him before he saw me crying in it and he was pissed, he thought I was probably doing something wrong. My mum told me to immediately to send it to her, and I did cos I trust my mum she understands me the mostt, not my dad though. I told her don't watch the tiktok, YET until u hear what I have to say. I do t know how to explain this, it's a guy doing a tiktok with relaxing music, while I breakdown not even knowing what I'm doing, HOW Do I JUSTIFY THIS WITHOUT EMBARRASSING myself. This may not sound like a big deal and I'm sorry for being annoying, but how do I get out of this situation how do I convince my mum I'm not a weirdo and make her NOT watch the video pls help. For my sanity
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You can tell your mum that it was during quarantine and you were feeling really down. Just explain it how you have here. I know it might be embarrassing but what else can you say? Lol. Tell her your okay now
AstaYunoo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just say the music got you hella emotional?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can tell your mum that it was during quarantine and you were feeling really down. Just explain it how you have here. I know it might be embarrassing but what else can you say? Lol. Tell her your okay now
Aha I kinda realised that while typing the paragraph above but I was too lazy to unpost hehe, thankyou though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (38)
29.01%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
9.16%
No I am happy with my choice (72)
54.96%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
6.87%

Watched Threads