When can i begin applying for student finance for a PGCE teacher training

Watch
j4m3s3c
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello

I am about to graduate from the University of Liverpool, and will be beginning my teacher training as a PGCE at Liverpool John Moores University. I have been through all the hoops with applying for student finance for this, as my passport had expired and it meant sending paper copies in of forms and waiting for weeks for a response. Now this has been finished I am met with a message saying I cannot yet apply for student finance for a postgraduate course, despite that you apply for PGCE funding through undergraduate courses. Is this a glitch that someone can help me with, or will I need to reapply at a later date, in which case can someone let me know when (or whenabouts) this date will be.

Thanks for the help

James
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by j4m3s3c)
Hello

I am about to graduate from the University of Liverpool, and will be beginning my teacher training as a PGCE at Liverpool John Moores University. I have been through all the hoops with applying for student finance for this, as my passport had expired and it meant sending paper copies in of forms and waiting for weeks for a response. Now this has been finished I am met with a message saying I cannot yet apply for student finance for a postgraduate course, despite that you apply for PGCE funding through undergraduate courses. Is this a glitch that someone can help me with, or will I need to reapply at a later date, in which case can someone let me know when (or whenabouts) this date will be.

Thanks for the help

James
If you can’t get the online application form to work then fill out PN1 form to apply for a new course with undergraduate funding. You could waste weeks trying to get the online system to work once it gets in a muddle - the pdf / paper PN1 form is quicker.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
27.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.5%
No I am happy with my choice (23)
57.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads