The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway GP surgery

Hi, I’m hoping to go to Royal Holloway in September this year and as a trans person I feel that it’s really important for me to register with a GP who is 100% trans friendly. I have looked into other known trans friendly GP surgeries in and around London, but because of the distance between me and them I won’t be able to register. My current GP has already refused shared care, despite my official diagnosis of gender dysphoria, so I’m hoping someone can reassure me that this won’t happen again with a GP at Royal Holloway?
Thank you, Theo :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by theowise
Hi, I’m hoping to go to Royal Holloway in September this year and as a trans person I feel that it’s really important for me to register with a GP who is 100% trans friendly. I have looked into other known trans friendly GP surgeries in and around London, but because of the distance between me and them I won’t be able to register. My current GP has already refused shared care, despite my official diagnosis of gender dysphoria, so I’m hoping someone can reassure me that this won’t happen again with a GP at Royal Holloway?
Thank you, Theo :smile:

I wonder whether the LGBT+ Society at Royal Holloway would be a good source of advice on this.

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalHollowayLGBT
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending