Midwifery masters bcu (shortened) 2022

Watch this thread
Imthebest9888
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi, anyone else applied for midwifery shortened course at bcu for jan 2022?
bdakhalila
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Hi, I applied for the Jan 2023 course. Do you mind me asking if you were successful?
Imthebest9888
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi, yes I was x
bdakhalila
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Imthebest9888)
Hi, yes I was x
That’s amazing. Hope your enjoying it so far? Can you tell me about the year 1 schedule? Looking at the basic plan (won’t get the full times table till Dec I’ve been told) it shows that we are in Uni/placement from Jan to June in yr 1 then Jan to dec in yr 2. Are you scheduled like that? If so what happens after June?
Sorry to bombard you with questions just wondered as I have a wedding to be in in October so would be great if we actually had that time off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (54)
19.42%
The paper was reasonable (101)
36.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (81)
29.14%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
15.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise