Hjones1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I have an interview for a nhs job but have to sit maths and english test. Has anybody done these tests recently and could you tell me what kind of questions they were??? Also are you allowed a calculator?? Pls help!!
Wagwhat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 hours ago
Hey, have you had your test? I have mine on Saturday so if you did, please could you tell me what the questions were like? I hope your interview went well!
Hjones1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 hours ago
Hello yes I've had my test and passed. It was very easy, very basic maths. A few percentages. Converting mls Into litres, grams into kgs, 24 hr clock, add, subtract, multiply and a few fractions. Ul be fine!
Wagwhat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 29 minutes ago
(Original post by Hjones1)
Hello yes I've had my test and passed. It was very easy, very basic maths. A few percentages. Converting mls Into litres, grams into kgs, 24 hr clock, add, subtract, multiply and a few fractions. Ul be fine!
Congrats and thanks for the reply! Did you have to convert fractions into decimals or vice versa at all?
Hjones1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 minutes ago
(Original post by Wagwhat)
Congrats and thanks for the reply! Did you have to convert fractions into decimals or vice versa at all?
No I didn't get any of those.. but I kno some people have had questions like that... there was a question regarding distance on kms showing a scale in cms etc... but there very easy to work out if u know the basics.. wishing you so much luck for ur tests and interviews
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (37)
5.73%
Uncertainty around my education (76)
11.76%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (71)
10.99%
Lack of purpose or motivation (82)
12.69%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (37)
5.73%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (37)
5.73%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (69)
10.68%
Financial worries (41)
6.35%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (26)
4.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (38)
5.88%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (18)
2.79%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (62)
9.6%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (52)
8.05%

Watched Threads