Fay713
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When applying to ucas Do i need to enter my qualifications or does it get automatically sent from my college? Because I’m currently finishing a BTEC but I don’t get my grades until August i think not sure so how can i know what my grade is or predicted grades or something ?
Also what’s a buzz word?
Fay713
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are student representatives from various universities here at TSR you can turn to for help in that area.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fay713)
When applying to ucas Do i need to enter my qualifications or does it get automatically sent from my college? Because I’m currently finishing a BTEC but I don’t get my grades until August i think not sure so how can i know what my grade is or predicted grades or something ?
Also what’s a buzz word?
UCAS > Filling in your undergraduate application

You enter all your achieved and pending qualifications. Your referee provides predicted grades for anything pending.

Using a buzzword links your application to your school/college so that they can verify all the info in it. You can apply as an 'independant' if needs be, the process is the same, but use you school/college if possible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
28.97%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.35%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads