The Student Room Group

Medicine Clearing

Hey everyone,

I have a few questions.

1) Even though I didn’t do BMAT, can I go through clearing for BMAT Medicine unis like UCL or Imperial?

2) Is it possible that I can go through clearing in London unis for Medicine?

Of course the possibility is close to impossible for me to get into a London uni through clearing (hence why I want to do a gap year) but I’m curious to know.

Thank you
Reply 1
1. No

2. SGUL has traditionally been to clearing every year, but its hard to predict if it will go to clearing this year given the absurd competition this year.
Reply 2
Original post by Yotsuha
1. No

2. SGUL has traditionally been to clearing every year, but its hard to predict if it will go to clearing this year given the absurd competition this year.

Ah perfect thank you.

I know this will sound crazy but do you reckon there’s a chance that Kings or QMUL would go thru clearing?
Original post by Jay Tommy
Ah perfect thank you.

I know this will sound crazy but do you reckon there’s a chance that Kings or QMUL would go thru clearing?

Nobody can say, just because a course was in clearing previously is no indication it will be again. This is possibly especially true for medicine...
Original post by Jay Tommy
Ah perfect thank you.

QMUL operates an internal waiting list so they do not enter clearing.
Reply 5
Original post by Mesopotamian.
QMUL operates an internal waiting list so they do not enter clearing.

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending