Big HP fan at 21?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I always loved the Harry Potter world and still do but I'm told maybe girls will be turned off by it as it might mean I am not mature enough...

It's not like it's my personality or something, I have watched the films 2-3 times and try to find and collect all the editions of the books published so far (in English). It's just a hobby but is it that deep? I don't see myself stopping even when I'm 41 anyway...it's a big turn off to girls?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I always loved the Harry Potter world and still do but I'm told maybe girls will be turned off by it as it might mean I am not mature enough...

It's not like it's my personality or something, I have watched the films 2-3 times and try to find and collect all the editions of the books published so far (in English). It's just a hobby but is it that deep? I don't see myself stopping even when I'm 41 anyway...it's a big turn off to girls?
To the right girl they will accept you and your hobbies for what they are - it might take a while to find one of those girls but they are out there somewhere
I'm a girl and like Disney and video games - luckily I have found someone who accepts me and my interests, and I do for him too
Hope you find someone who appreciates you
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
I grew up on the Harry Potter books during my teenage years. Don’t worry there’s millions more like us across the world. Embrace it!

Personally I find it extremely attractive when women are into books and reading.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thought you meant Hewlett Packard or Health Points.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're never too old for Harry Potter.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
Thought you meant Hewlett Packard or Health Points.
Literally do not know what you are talking about.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I grew up on the Harry Potter books during my teenage years. Don’t worry there’s millions more like us across the world. Embrace it!

Personally I find it extremely attractive when women are into books and reading.
I also grew up on HP, films and books but Ive been told I have to ''move on''?
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
I also grew up on HP, films and books but Ive been told I have to ''move on''?
Tell them to piss off. Novels are amazing. You and I get to live hundreds of lifetimes in fantastical universes. It provides a nice escape from the miseries of this world. In that respect, the magic is very real. Keep exploring more epic fantasy and SciFi series or any other genres you enjoy.

There’s a new Harry Potter role playing game coming out called Hogwarts Legacy - where we get to create our own character and experience the magical journey and consequences of our choices. Looking forward to it!
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Literally do not know what you are talking about.
I thought you were on about other things that meant HP...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed