The Student Room Group

New look shop interview tips

can anyone give me tips on how to do well in a New Look interview?, any advice would be appreciated
Original post by ___amyyyx
can anyone give me tips on how to do well in a New Look interview?, any advice would be appreciated

Haven't worked in New Look but been working in a lot of clothing stores before. I think the main thing is to be yourself but be very upbeat and basically exude your youth lol. If they have a job description that they give out when hiring, read through it, figure out what they want from their employees and try to show you meet that criteria, and if you don't meet it that you're willing to train or work hard to get there.
I think most workplaces like the whole "I can work in a team as well as independently" and "I will endeavour to put my best into whatever role I am chosen for". So flexibility in work but also standards and consistency (shows up to work on time). Oh and very customer friendly as you are representing the Branded name when working there or something to that effect.
Focus on your skills and qualities.
Reply 3
Original post by Amira_Jade
Haven't worked in New Look but been working in a lot of clothing stores before. I think the main thing is to be yourself but be very upbeat and basically exude your youth lol. If they have a job description that they give out when hiring, read through it, figure out what they want from their employees and try to show you meet that criteria, and if you don't meet it that you're willing to train or work hard to get there.
I think most workplaces like the whole "I can work in a team as well as independently" and "I will endeavour to put my best into whatever role I am chosen for". So flexibility in work but also standards and consistency (shows up to work on time). Oh and very customer friendly as you are representing the Branded name when working there or something to that effect.

thank you!

Quick Reply