The Student Room Group

How to convince teachers to improve predicted grades

Anybody got any advice on how to convince my teachers to improve my predicted grades? Some background: I've just finished my 'end-of-year-12-exams' that predicted grades are based off. I 100% got a U in maths and I'm no longer feeling confident in my Biology or Psych (after what teachers have commented while marking). PLS give some advice into how I can convince my teachers to improve my grade.
Original post by hill.lily
Anybody got any advice on how to convince my teachers to improve my predicted grades? Some background: I've just finished my 'end-of-year-12-exams' that predicted grades are based off. I 100% got a U in maths and I'm no longer feeling confident in my Biology or Psych (after what teachers have commented while marking). PLS give some advice into how I can convince my teachers to improve my grade.

You can’t convince your teachers without evidence.
Just ask let them know what went wrong, what you’re going to do to improve and what you need for university.
1) get better grades
2) do number 1
Reply 4
Original post by leviticus.
1) get better grades
2) do number 1

true, true, that could work. Only, IDK if exams are happening again before we send off uni applications... welp.
Reply 5
Original post by 5hyl33n
You can’t convince your teachers without evidence.

I know that, It's mostly how to get evidence and stuff.
Original post by hill.lily
I know that, It's mostly how to get evidence and stuff.

Ask them if you can re-take? How did you revise? The techniques you are using are clearly not working. I did A-Level Psychology if you want any help with that...

Quick Reply

Latest