My boyfriend and friend texting

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my boyfriend are in the same friend group and my friend who is a girl has a boyfriend in the friend group. Apparently her boyfriend hasnt been treating my friend very good so she goes to talk to my boyfriend about it. I understand Bec I'm the quiet one and not really as close to her

She continues to talk with him about her boyfriend until night which I don't really like but Idk what to do because she's my friend and I don't wanna be upset at her but I don't like her talking with my boyfriend at night and I feel really sad but confused cuz I know she's a really good friend.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What is making you sad?
If you trust your boyfriend, there’s nothing to be scared or worried about. Although, I do think she could just talk to you but advice from a boys perspective is always better than a girls perspective. If you know she’s a really good friend, there’s nothing to start worrying about. If you start stopping her from talking to him then it can be seen as you being over protective and that he can’t have friends or something.

Maybe she can talk to another boy in the group that’s not your boyfriend? Or another person?
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
I didn't stop her I told my boyfriend that I was upset about it and I apologized but he also saw how that was not good on his behalf but idk like she has a nickname for him and i think she did but she talks to my boyfriend a lot. I really don't wanna feel upset by this but I just can't stop it
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I didn't stop her I told my boyfriend that I was upset about it and I apologized but he also saw how that was not good on his behalf but idk like she has a nickname for him and i think she did but she talks to my boyfriend a lot. I really don't wanna feel upset by this but I just can't stop it

Yeah, with the whole nick name thing, fair enough. I do think that’s out of line a bit. But still man, idek because if I had a gf who told me to stop talking to a friend I wouldn’t like that & I would probably argue... it shows you don’t trust me or something.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Yeah, with the whole nick name thing, fair enough. I do think that’s out of line a bit. But still man, idek because if I had a gf who told me to stop talking to a friend I wouldn’t like that & I would probably argue... it shows you don’t trust me or something.
But I didn't stop my boyfriend I just told him how i felt and how it was dumb but yeah I think it would be better telling than hiding it forever
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But I didn't stop my boyfriend I just told him how i felt and how it was dumb but yeah I think it would be better telling than hiding it forever

That’s better/less controlling I suppose. What did he say? I’m guessing he reassured you that nothing is going on between them?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
That’s better/less controlling I suppose. What did he say? I’m guessing he reassured you that nothing is going on between them?
Yeah he did
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah he did

Yeah, probably leave it at that then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (27)
17.31%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (49)
31.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (15)
9.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
10.26%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.49%
I think it's an unfair expectation (39)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.92%

Watched Threads