MapleFu
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I completely forgot the deadline for student finance was the 25th June and submitted it a few mins after midnight today (the day now being the 25th).

The question is, have I missed the deadline or not? It said "by 25th June" so would applying on the day still be fine? Sorry I'm a bit worried 😅
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MapleFu)
I completely forgot the deadline for student finance was the 25th June and submitted it a few mins after midnight today (the day now being the 25th).

The question is, have I missed the deadline or not? It said "by 25th June" so would applying on the day still be fine? Sorry I'm a bit worried 😅
Hi!

I think, realistically, you're probably fine. If you send the student finance people an e-mail they'll be able to get back to you and let you know for sure, but loads of people miss the deadline every year so they will know how to deal with it.

Anecdotally, I know a few of people who applied significantly further past the deadline. 2 of them received finance without issue, the 3rd was delayed by one month into term (after applying in August). I can't speak to the wording of the deadline, but don't worry about it. If you're really anxious about it, send them an email and see what they say.

Cameron
Student Ambassador/Software Engineering Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (48)
15.19%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (102)
32.28%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (39)
12.34%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (27)
8.54%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (18)
5.7%
I think it's an unfair expectation (79)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.95%

Watched Threads