The Student Room Group

I need advice

My boyfriend and are sorta long distance sense there just 2 hours away, it's difficult to see each sense my is trying to control our relationship but that's not why am here.
We sorta had a fight they have been neglecting because of school and sometimes vanishes with out saying a word to me knowing am going to worry, we had a fight where she broke up with we fought some more now back together because she realized they where taking there anger out on me and felt horrible after I left them a voice mail of me basically crying because of that moment, we sorta made up and we are trying to work past this but recently they haven't said I love you too Me when I say it to them. I am trying to be a understanding partner and work this out with them about managing time and time for us but my usual things that make them happy aren't working, I Kno it's not the end but everyone telling me it's toxic and to leave her but I can't I Kno they aren't doing this on purpose and I know she's still in there. Am just wondering on what to do I don't want to get to wrapped up in like work and I completely shut her out the problem would come back but am the one who is doing al! The negative and wrong.
(Side note were gay, my mom isn't supportive of me dating and will find a reason to prove why she's always right even if it negativitly impacts Me. Like saying to leave her, it's not gonna work out and even forcing herself into my relationship to get what she wants)
This post is fairly enigmatic. You’re going to have to clarify a few things. If you’re the one doing all the wrong to your partner, I don’t really think they/he deserves that... your mum might be right about the whole thing. It might be best you both take a break with things so the fights calm down.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend and are sorta long distance sense there just 2 hours away, it's difficult to see each sense my is trying to control our relationship but that's not why am here.
We sorta had a fight they have been neglecting because of school and sometimes vanishes with out saying a word to me knowing am going to worry, we had a fight where she broke up with we fought some more now back together because she realized they where taking there anger out on me and felt horrible after I left them a voice mail of me basically crying because of that moment, we sorta made up and we are trying to work past this but recently they haven't said I love you too Me when I say it to them. I am trying to be a understanding partner and work this out with them about managing time and time for us but my usual things that make them happy aren't working, I Kno it's not the end but everyone telling me it's toxic and to leave her but I can't I Kno they aren't doing this on purpose and I know she's still in there. Am just wondering on what to do I don't want to get to wrapped up in like work and I completely shut her out the problem would come back but am the one who is doing al! The negative and wrong.
(Side note were gay, my mom isn't supportive of me dating and will find a reason to prove why she's always right even if it negativitly impacts Me. Like saying to leave her, it's not gonna work out and even forcing herself into my relationship to get what she wants)

Ok she is the one doing wrong and my mom just wants to be right all the time and will purposely try to hurt my relationships and friendships to complain about it, even if me and her never had a fight she would still say that regardless
Reply 3
Suggest you take a deep breath and start over with your thread. You're saying you've got a boyfriend but then about 'she' is breaking up with you and leaving you, and paragraphs would help.

What are you asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending