The Student Room Group

I'm leaving

Hey everyone. :redface: some things have come up with my personal life and I have to leave. I really enjoyed getting to know you all. Hopefully I can come back soon :smile:

@CheeseIsVeg sorry for wasting your time

Scroll to see replies

:frown:

Good luck with whatever issues you face. :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
:wavey:
Reply 5
Hope everything goes okay for you 🙏
Didn't know you but good luck
Original post by sunny.side.up
Hey everyone. :redface: some things have come up with my personal life and I have to leave. I really enjoyed getting to know you all. Hopefully I can come back soon :smile:

That's a shame I enjoyed reading your posts hopefully you will be back at some point :smile:
oh no :frown:

we’ll miss you a lot. take care love :heart:
lol how do I actually delete my acc?? :biggrin:
Ur threads were good,

Good luck with ur personal life :smile:

sorry to see you go chloee:frown:
Noo Chloee:frown: I'm going to really miss you. You have really have helped me get through some of my dark days. I really hope you're okay and I can wish you the happiness, love and just overall an amazing life which you deserve. You're a one of the nicest people I know who deserves everything amazing in life. Have fun. You're always welcome to come back and I'm here for you.

You can't delete an account as a forum helper or above, you have to be removed from the usergroup first - thats why its usually protocol to let your SL/CS know so they can step you down :redface:

Anyway, best of luck with things, you've been a great part of the team :smile:
Oh! I will miss you! Hope you are all ok an things get resolved in your life whatever they may be xx

Hope to see you soon as well:hugs:
I’m really sorry to hear that :redface: All the best for the future, I hope things get better :console: we’re really going to miss you. Lots of love :hugs:

Hey Sunny!

I really hope you are okay and sorry to hear that you are leaving.

The content you have posted and how you have supported so many users is incredible. You will be sorely missed by the community and I just want say a big thank you :hugs:

Pink Unicorn
Community and Safeguarding Manager

Why not leave it so you can come back when you feel ready?
you'll be back
maybe even a couple days
Reply 19
:frown: Hope things are sorted out and you come back soon :console:

Quick Reply

Latest