hbjfhsdfj1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have to resit my maths in november however im quite scared because its ALWAYS been my weak point, im doing foundation paper but any tips/advice and help would be appreciated
Sam413
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hbjfhsdfj1)
i have to resit my maths in november however im quite scared because its ALWAYS been my weak point, im doing foundation paper but any tips/advice and help would be appreciated
Hi! Spend as much time as you can right now to start revision. Try print out or answer previous exam paper (at least one a week) and ensure that you know all the possible topics that may came up on the paper. While their may be a lot of topics to revise, not every single one will come up. Start from the topics you find the hardest and work your way up. Try use flashcards for the equations (personally this doesn't work for me but some differ).
hbjfhsdfj1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sam413)
Hi! Spend as much time as you can right now to start revision. Try print out or answer previous exam paper (at least one a week) and ensure that you know all the possible topics that may came up on the paper. While their may be a lot of topics to revise, not every single one will come up. Start from the topics you find the hardest and work your way up. Try use flashcards for the equations (personally this doesn't work for me but some differ).
thank you :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (19)
16.67%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (35)
30.7%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.53%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.4%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.39%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
24.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.75%

Watched Threads