The Student Room Group

Zalando UK order

I recently ordered some new trainers from Zalando, few days later, i noticed i used a different billing address(same address, different name from an previous order, my mother) i was told that it didn't really matter but should correct it for future orders, i did that.

Today the trainers arrived, also i was checking my bank and the charge was gone, it had previously came up as a pending charge. Double checked to see if my mother hadn't got the charge, she hadn't.(i know it was very unlikely)

Went back into the live zalando chat and asked again, still billing address didn't matter and on their end, it all looked good.

Told me give it some time or check with my creditcard/bank provider.

I guess i will give it some time...

Anyone had this happen?
If it has come out of your pending transactions, it means its either dropped off or come out of your account (check your statement). I am sure that they will be in touch if they havent got their money
Reply 2
Original post by Jack22031994
If it has come out of your pending transactions, it means its either dropped off or come out of your account (check your statement). I am sure that they will be in touch if they havent got their money

At the time, it was not in the pending transactions and the money that would have been used to pay was still there, no sign of the transaction in the statement.

But as of now, i can see the transaction in my statement.:smile: sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending