The University of Brighton Clearing 2021

Watch
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi All :hello:

Early Clearing opens on the 5th July 2021 for those of you that already hold your qualification results. For those of you who are still awaiting your results, official clearing opens on the 10th August 2021. You can see more details here.

Clearing is an opportunity to apply for university courses that still have spaces available after the main UCAS application deadline.

During clearing universities usually have lower grade requirements. These will not be published, but you can call the universities of your choice to see if you are eligible for a place.

You can apply to as many clearing places as you would like, including different courses and universities. You then will be given a deadline in which to accept your offers.

You can see The University of Brighton clearing page here, which will update shortly with further details, including our clearing telephone line.

If you have any questions, please drop us a message below!

Danielle and Bex - Brighton Uni Reps :nyan:
Last edited by University of Brighton Enquiries; 2 months ago
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi!
Our early clearing telephone line is now open! :party:

Please feel free to call us to discuss your options on: 01273 644000

Our telephone lines are currently open from 10am - 4pm Monday to Friday.

You can also self apply via the 'Apply online now' link on our clearing webpage here.

Remember, early clearing is for those of you that already hold your qualifications results. :gthumb:

Good luck with your clearing applications!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep :nyan:
Last edited by University of Brighton Enquiries; 2 months ago
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We still have places available in Clearing! Please feel free to call us if you would like to apply to Brighton University for this September

We have a number of courses available and will be happy to discuss a clearing offer with you! :thumbsup:

Our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday - 01273 644000

Good luck with your clearing applications!

CBagnall
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! I got through to the main number for clearing and they gave me another number to ring - it’s been ringing with no answer for 2 days, the main clearing line told me to keep trying but there’s still no answer and I’m not really sure what to do. Could you advise please?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CBagnall)
Hi! I got through to the main number for clearing and they gave me another number to ring - it’s been ringing with no answer for 2 days, the main clearing line told me to keep trying but there’s still no answer and I’m not really sure what to do. Could you advise please?
Hi CBagnall

Sorry to hear you've been struggling to get through! The phone lines are quite busy at the moment, so please feel free to apply via our online clearing form available here.

I hope this is helpful.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply directly here or send us an enquiry here.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed