The Student Room Group

Computer Science help

I just saw the y13 content for cs and there are loads of algorithms/code you need to memorise for the final exam. How do you learn and remember them effectively?
u just need to keep practicing, it will become quite obvious
Original post by HsN4
I just saw the y13 content for cs and there are loads of algorithms/code you need to memorise for the final exam. How do you learn and remember them effectively?

You don't really memorise it in the way you memorise a fact. If you apply and understand it, it'll hopefully be quite easy to remember.
Reply 3
So long as you understand why you need to use the codes and alogorithms the memorising part should be very easy as you can link them to real scenarios.
Reply 4
algorithms*
Reply 5
You can't memorize it. You have to *practice and enjoy* it. I currently run a free exam preparation program for Alevel Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, & Further mathematics.

If this is you, you can WhatsApp me at +2348171169970.

I'm currently out of the UK, so only online tutoring for now.

PS: I'm a Cambridge Alumni with many years experience bringing the best out of students. Studied Natural Science (Physics, Maths, Computer Science, And Material Science). Feel free to inbox me in the WhatsApp above. Cheers.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending