_Abi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello guys, I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university and I have to do an English test to be accepted. I have the test on Wednesday but I don't know how the test will be structured and how long it's going to take. I googled everywhere but I haven't found anything that might help me. if anyone had done the test, can give tips in what I have to focus on my studies and how long is the test going to be? the things I know is that it's going to be on Skype and I have my test on Wednesday.
thanks
Q0270
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,
I also got a conditional offer from London Met. The condition is to pass the English language test, which is on skype.
Have you passed the exam? Can you told me what kind of question will they ask?
Q0270
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by _Abi)
Hello guys, I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university and I have to do an English test to be accepted. I have the test on Wednesday but I don't know how the test will be structured and how long it's going to take. I googled everywhere but I haven't found anything that might help me. if anyone had done the test, can give tips in what I have to focus on my studies and how long is the test going to be? the things I know is that it's going to be on Skype and I have my test on Wednesday.
thanks
Hi,
I also got a conditional offer from London Met. The condition is to pass the English language test, which is on skype.
cvgk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I passed that exam,it is not difficult if you are intermediate level English you can pass easily.my exam topic was what is the advantage and disadvantage of urban city?
rekanagy930
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I have my test next Tuesday. Could you please advice me how the test was and how did you prepare for it?Thank you so much in advance.
rekanagy930
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Q0270)
Hi,
Hi, have you done the test yet? Could you please advice me how is it?
skk2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello... Can anyone provide an update about what the test involves please? Thank you in advance....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.47%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (32)
15.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
16.42%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (30)
14.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (55)
27.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (38)
18.91%

Watched Threads