The Student Room Group

Psychology courses help

So at university I want to study psychology or psychology maybe psychology and criminology however, I have no idea what uni to go to because I am limited due to my bare minimum gcses as well as doing 2 a levels with a BTEC level 3 national extended certificate. I have found a couple of universities but I do like to find some other ones so I don’t know if I should keep finding some other universities or choose a different career path.
Reply 1
Hey! Have you looked into universities that offer foundation courses? It’s kind of like a stepping stone for those who don’t meet the uni requirements in order to get onto the full degree. I did a foundation course in mathematics at Manchester Metropolitan University and tbh I’m really glad I did because I found that I hated the course (lol). Now I’m starting psychology at Bangor university in September!
Original post by Devious27
So at university I want to study psychology or psychology maybe psychology and criminology however, I have no idea what uni to go to because I am limited due to my bare minimum gcses as well as doing 2 a levels with a BTEC level 3 national extended certificate. I have found a couple of universities but I do like to find some other ones so I don’t know if I should keep finding some other universities or choose a different career path.

Hi there,
As cocolena mentioned here, doing a foundation year is a great way to start a university degree if you haven't quite made the entry requirements, you can have a look at the Psychology with Foundation Year course we offer at Bangor University here.
If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about Bangor University I would be happy to help :smile:
Anna

Quick Reply

Latest