taniai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,

Is there anyone that can help me with analysing my data? I had already transcribed my data but at the moment, I don't know where to start with it. I did have in my research 5 different scales and will have to run a factorial ANOVA and multiple regression. Thanks
Laura20000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you find anyone please let me know, I am willing to pay for the help haha x
Clueless,student
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have you looked the Andy field textbook? It explains how to analyse data. Or the SPSS survival manual by Julie Pallant? The SPSS survival manual doesn’t cover all topics but it’s still really useful
Arden University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey,

This guide from the Open University is extremely useful for ANOVAs. I used it during a module on my masters degree where I had to do a Factorial ANOVA for a study I had conducted - although it says two way mixed ANOVA you use the same principle for Factorial ANOVAs.

https://www.open.ac.uk/socialscience...ixed-ANOVA.pdf

Hope that helps!

Abigail
Arden University Student Ambassador
BeckyS18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Taniai, I can take a look at the data and see if I can assist. I'm conversant with SPSS analysis.
BeckyS18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by taniai)
Hi,

Is there anyone that can help me with analysing my data? I had already transcribed my data but at the moment, I don't know where to start with it. I did have in my research 5 different scales and will have to run a factorial ANOVA and multiple regression. Thanks
Hi Taniai, I can take a look at the data and see if I can assist. I'm conversant with SPSS analysis.
donnawaswild
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BeckyS18)
Hi Becky,

I'm struggling with my dataset on SPSS and am quickly running out of time - my biostatistician is away until mid next week so no support available!!
Would you mind if I ask you a few questions? It wont let me DM you as of yet as i'm a new member.

Thanks so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads