The Student Room Group

Student finance error message

Been trying to log into student finance for 2 months and just keep getting an unknown error message. I'm now late for my finance application because of this. When I have called student finance, they have said there's nothing they can do, it gets sorted out automatically when someone is ready to fix it and that it happens very often.

It's been a massive waste of my time trying to login, change my logins, calling SFE only to have them say, it happens all the time and theres nothing we can do about it.

Does anyone know how to sort this out?
Original post by Niknak91
Been trying to log into student finance for 2 months and just keep getting an unknown error message. I'm now late for my finance application because of this. When I have called student finance, they have said there's nothing they can do, it gets sorted out automatically when someone is ready to fix it and that it happens very often.

It's been a massive waste of my time trying to login, change my logins, calling SFE only to have them say, it happens all the time and theres nothing we can do about it.

Does anyone know how to sort this out?

If you’ve contacted them, they are aware. If they’ve told you it happens often then no doubt it gets fixed or else too many students would be out of pocket (so would SF as they want to give students money. They want students in debt).

Not sure what needs to be sorted. They’ve given you their answer so guess it’s about waiting. Are you worried about not getting money in time for uni start? Uni will need the money off SF to deliver the course to you. SF will sort it.

Let uni know what’s happened and that you’ve contacted SF but out of your hands at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending