?
Report 2 months ago
Me
MidMidnight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Plymouth Uni for Illustration with Foundation, pretty looking forward to the course
What about you?
I'm also thinking about getting a job before uni starts but not sure if that's a good thing to do
MidMidnight
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeah, yeah, I live in Plymouth, around 30 minutes away from town centre. Where you from?
I heard Plymouth Marjon's a pretty kind place. Bet you'll love it there and not be "nervite" anymore
MidMidnight
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My parents wouldn't allow me to go to a distant uni, and I also kinda have to help them out
But I don't think I'll regret my choice going to Plymouth Uni. It looks like the place I want to go to
MidMidnight
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You will, it's gonna be awesome
Make sure to visit the attraction points in Plymouth
Sillysnake
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'll be going for Illustration in Plymouth this September as well- and I'm also from Yorkshire haha - i'm excited but nervous too, cos its super far away
Sillysnake
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Aw thanks, I'm sure you'll have a great time too - have you ever been down to Plymouth before?
MidMidnight
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sillysnake)
I'll be going for Illustration in Plymouth this September as well- and I'm also from Yorkshire haha - i'm excited but nervous too, cos its super far away
Hey! Congrats, and I would be quite excited to meet you and all of you in the thread in this course! You'll be super independent and learn lots, I bet. I always wanted to live away for uni but couldn't, cus family!
Sillysnake
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MidMidnight)
Hey! Congrats, and I would be quite excited to meet you and all of you in the thread in this course! You'll be super independent and learn lots, I bet. I always wanted to live away for uni but couldn't, cus family!
Thanks - you'll get the chance to be independent too i'm sure - there's got to be lots of advantages to staying home too ( like saving money haha)
Sillysnake
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I haven't been down to Plymouth specifically, but I've stayed in the surrounding areas a lot so I know I like the location even if not the city - i'm sure its nice though
Piss_Goblin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah im going
MidMidnight
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Piss_Goblin)
yeah im going
What course?
Piss_Goblin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MidMidnight)
What course?
learn sea stuff innit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.59%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.52%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.89%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.3%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
23.91%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.63%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
8.15%

Watched Threads