How sweet is this? (message from the suicidal friend) Watch

This discussion is closed.
shootingstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Oh god, I'm in tears!!!

You are such a great person and i thank ya for all the help and support you've been given me.
i'm also sorry for worrying you the other day.night/whenever it was..i appreciate all you did and i'm sorry for flipping out

Sooooo Kim...*forgets what she wanted to say*....OOOO_ooo *remembers* you're just amazing and i thank you for EVERYTHING that you have done for me...just try not to worry as much as ya do lol
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont understand? Is she saying she appreciates the support or that she is going to try and kill herself again.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by frost105)
I dont understand? Is she saying she appreciates the support or that she is going to try and kill herself again.
I hope and think she is saying she appreciates the support...
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~way to go shootingstar!..stay strong with her and i hope she gets better!
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by leopard)
~way to go shootingstar!..stay strong with her and i hope she gets better!
thank you! she seems to be on the up...
glenn321
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shootingstar)
Oh god, I'm in tears!!!

You are such a great person and i thank ya for all the help and support you've been given me.
i'm also sorry for worrying you the other day.night/whenever it was..i appreciate all you did and i'm sorry for flipping out

Sooooo Kim...*forgets what she wanted to say*....OOOO_ooo *remembers* you're just amazing and i thank you for EVERYTHING that you have done for me...just try not to worry as much as ya do lol

its gd she has friends like u, wel done for stayin by her, hope she is ok
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope and think she is saying she appreciates the support...

so glad...so very happy.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww..all ends well
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
awww..all ends well
LOL, bad choice of words. Or was that intentional? :confused:
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Doesn't keeping in contact with suicidal people make you feel depressed? I thought it would have some sort of a knock-on effect
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by enigmatic)
Doesn't keeping in contact with suicidal people make you feel depressed? I thought it would have some sort of a knock-on effect
sometimes it can make me feel worse, but then I have a couple of amazing housemates who just seem to cancel it out!

Got the best housemates in brum I think! :aetsch:
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sometimes it can make me feel worse, but then I have a couple of amazing housemates who just seem to cancel it out!

Got the best housemates in brum I think! :aetsch:
How come there are 3 places on your location list?
shootingstar
Rep:
?
How come there are 3 places on your location list?
Ah! ment to update that... used to spend weekends with my (now) ex, who lives in bromsgrove...Other two are Uni (home) and the place I'm supposed to call home...
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
clever bunny ^_^ she's getting better.
bit of a relief... well, a relief and 3 halves...
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If nobody spoke to suicidal people for this reason... I think some really great people wouldn't be with us anymore Thats my motivation to help... I don't care about my problems and the possible effect it has on me because they are insignificant to the fact that someone could kill themselves if I do nothing.

Well done shootingstar... its a really great feeling helping someone save their own life, its so rewarding whether theyre a best friend or some random person you bearly know. I've done it 7 times now including a couple of my best friends... one of them told me that I saved her life (she took a MASSIVE overdose) it makes it all worth while. Again, well done shootingstar
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.16%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (57)
42.54%

Watched Threads