The Student Room Group

early childhood education

Has anyone done Early childhood education at university of west london or anywhere else if so please tell me is the course beneficial i mean did it entered you to have a great careers after graducation please?
Original post by Fatimamashal306
Has anyone done Early childhood education at university of west london or anywhere else if so please tell me is the course beneficial i mean did it entered you to have a great careers after graducation please?

Hi @Fatimamashal306, if this helps, information here regarding career destinations for our EY students. I hope this helps.
An Early Years Education degree can lead to a range of interesting careers when you graduate. Career paths typically include those in education, with graduates working in schools, nurseries, children’s charities and integrated children’s centres. A number of graduates also go on to gain their PGCE qualification and become qualified teachers.

Recent graduates have gained employment in a variety of roles in early years settings as well as project officer roles within local community projects and in charities. Plus, many students gain employment as a result of their practice in placement, supporting children one to one and in higher level teaching assistant roles and within flying start settings (salaries from approx. £19 - 21,000 p.a.).

Many thanks
Rebecca, USW Official Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending