hbeau93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
BRUNEL STUDENTS NEEDED!! A CHANCE TO WIN A £20 AMAZON VOUCHER 😊

Hi guys!
I am trying to gather participants for my Masters Dissertation project! I have launched a survey which should take maximum 15 minutes, and participants will be entered into a raffle draw for a chance to win a £20 Amazon Voucher. (Upon completion of the survey, ends on 27/08/2021).

I am seeking participants to take part in an online survey evaluating student levels of satisfaction and engagement in their learning before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. The survey takes around 15 minutes to complete, and you can access it here:

http://brunellifesc.eu.qualtrics.com...ORCoeKaN8mAlxQ

The study is designed to gather information about student levels of satisfaction and engagement with their learning in the academic year of 2020/21. Participants must be 18-years old or older and have experienced in person/on campus teaching in the academic year of 2020/21 before the learning took place online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Please feel free to contact the second Co-Investigation, Hayley Beaumont.
Thank you!

Please feel free to forward to anyone who could relate to the participant criteria!! Thank you, much appreciated! 😊😊😊😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (316)
84.04%
No (60)
15.96%

Watched Threads