London South Bank University Dental Hygiene

Watch
fleetwoodmackie
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi, has anyone received an offer for dental hygiene for London South Bank? I have just received a conditional offer! xx
NBrailey
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by fleetwoodmackie)
Hi, has anyone received an offer for dental hygiene for London South Bank? I have just received a conditional offer! xx
Hi congratulations on your offer 🎉. Yes I also received a conditional offer to study dental hygiene at LSBU x
nathaliemason
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi
What's the reasons it's conditional?x
Last edited by nathaliemason; 6 months ago
NBrailey
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by nathaliemason)
Hi
What's the reasons it's conditional?x
I have a conditional offer as I'm waiting for my final grades after completing my access course x
Siilent_shadow10
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Do they do access course for dental therapy .if so where? Iam in year 13 and iam really stressed about my mocks which is soon and really want to get right grades to get an offer.
NBrailey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Siilent_shadow10)
Do they do access course for dental therapy .if so where? Iam in year 13 and iam really stressed about my mocks which is soon and really want to get right grades to get an offer.
I have heard that there is an access to dental hygiene course available online, but I'm not sure which company provides the qualification. I personally completed an access to science course and that was fine. Try not to stress too much about your mocks, the best thing is to be prepared and organised. Youtube have some really good videos on how to prepare for exam season. Good luck
mxxj800
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NBrailey)
I have heard that there is an access to dental hygiene course available online, but I'm not sure which company provides the qualification. I personally completed an access to science course and that was fine. Try not to stress too much about your mocks, the best thing is to be prepared and organised. Youtube have some really good videos on how to prepare for exam season. Good luck
hey, did you do the access course online? if so what website did you use? is it distancelearningcentre?
NBrailey
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mxxj800)
hey, did you do the access course online? if so what website did you use? is it distancelearningcentre?
Hi,

My access course was face to face through a college.

The best thing to do is to have a look online as there are a few options available.
Rehaanbash
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi congratulations on your offer 🎉. Yes I also received a conditional offer to study dental hygiene at LSBU x
Did u have to have an interview
Last edited by Rehaanbash; 1 month ago
LSBU- Admissions
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rehaanbash)
Did u have to have an interview
Hi Rehaanbash,

There is a required interview process for this course.
https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/study/course-...ygiene-2022-23

Regards,
LSBU Team
Rehaanbash
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LSBU- Admissions)
Hi Rehaanbash,

There is a required interview process for this course.
https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/study/course-...ygiene-2022-23

Regards,
LSBU Team
Do i get an email if you have acknowledged UCAS application
dental8
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys what grades/qualifications did you apply with? Also how did the interview go, was it an easy process? x
LSBU- Admissions
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rehaanbash)
Do i get an email if you have acknowledged UCAS application
Hi,

You will usually receive an email from UCAS once you have submitted your application.

Regards,

LSBU
Sundus03
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
congratulations!, how long does a reply back take once you've had an interview? x
dental8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i'm doing my dental hygiene access course with academyonlinelearning the tutors are really helpful if anyone's still looking. Congrats everyone who got a conditional offer! I sent off my application last week and haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone know how long they take to offer you an interview after applying? Also everyone who got a conditional offer, what qualifications did you guys apply with? How did your interview go, did you feel confident? I'm feeling so anxious
Sundus03
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dental8)
i'm doing my dental hygiene access course with academyonlinelearning the tutors are really helpful if anyone's still looking. Congrats everyone who got a conditional offer! I sent off my application last week and haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone know how long they take to offer you an interview after applying? Also everyone who got a conditional offer, what qualifications did you guys apply with? How did your interview go, did you feel confident? I'm feeling so anxious
hi, do you have a-leveles, and how much does a access course cost?
dental8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sundus03)
hi, do you have a-leveles, and how much does a access course cost?
Hello no i dont have a levels which is why im doing the access course biology and chem pathway, i think it costs about £1300 i can't remember. I applied to unis with dental nursing, radiography, oral health, access course and GCSEs what about you?
Last edited by dental8; 1 week ago
Sundus03
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dental8)
Hello no i dont have a levels which is why im doing the access course biology and chem pathway, i think it costs about £1300 i can't remember. I applied to unis with dental nursing, radiography, oral health, access course and GCSEs what about you?
i do biology chmeistry and psychology and my predicted grade is A*AA- still got rejected
jen2022
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
what type of questions did they ask on the interview??
cltaylor98
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi can I ask what the interview was like please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (5)
5.75%
October 2021 (47)
54.02%
November 2021 (9)
10.34%
December 2021 (10)
11.49%
January 2021 (9)
10.34%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (5)
5.75%