The Student Room Group

whats with girls and cats/kittens?

Whenever I post a pic of my cat the likes are 90/10, 90% girls, 10% guys.

Guys generally don't get that excited but girls go crazy?

Are guys more dog oriented? and why do girls love cats and kittens so much?
I know, my girl does it, goes "kitty kitty kitty" with hers when I got to her house and I just just am there like cringing
Kittens are the best.:love:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Kittens are the best.:love:

I prefer them to puppies tbh, some puppies are higher maintenance than humans
Original post by Kovalensky
I prefer them to puppies tbh, some puppies are higher maintenance than humans

Absolutely. I have 4 cats, they mostly look after themselves.
Absolutely. I have 4 cats, they mostly look after themselves.

4 cats why?
Original post by Anonymous
4 cats why?

I adopted one from a shelter. Then fed a mom cat and her kitten for a couple months before enticing them both inside. Then a year or so later someone dumped a tiny kitten so I nabbed him too. :biggrin:

I just got back from the gym and the kitten is lying on top of me purring. :h: 100% worth it.
I prefer birds.
(edited 2 years ago)
I adopted one from a shelter. Then fed a mom cat and her kitten for a couple months before enticing them both inside. Then a year or so later someone dumped a tiny kitten so I nabbed him too. :biggrin:

I just got back from the gym and the kitten is lying on top of me purring. :h: 100% worth it.

Is it not expensive. Is your kitten on top of you now? Don't you find it annoying like you are tired got back from the gym and you cat just gets on you?
Im a guy but I like pussy. Not cats though or kittens
😋
(edited 2 years ago)
Is it not expensive. Is your kitten on top of you now? Don't you find it annoying like you are tired got back from the gym and you cat just gets on you?

They are pretty cheap - per month 2 boxes of litter and a big bag of dry food plus some wet to mix it up. :dontknow:

I do not find it annoying at all. He's warm, cute,, and soft and hearing him purr is relaxing.
I actually prefer puppies to kittens but baby animals in general are adorable.
I'm more of a dog person myself, I understand your bewilderment.
They are pretty cheap - per month 2 boxes of litter and a big bag of dry food plus some wet to mix it up. :dontknow:

I do not find it annoying at all. He's warm, cute,, and soft and hearing him purr is relaxing.

But vet bills and stuff. Then you have that extra worry. How much do they cost all together monthly?
But vet bills and stuff. Then you have that extra worry. How much do they cost all together monthly?

True, if they are sick I have to take them to the vet but I do most of the upkeep myself (clean ears/teeth, cut nails etc). And tbh they bring me so much pleasure that I am willing to pay if they need it. :dontknow: I'd say I spend about $60 a month.
True, if they are sick I have to take them to the vet but I do most of the upkeep myself (clean ears/teeth, cut nails etc). And tbh they bring me so much pleasure that I am willing to pay if they need it. :dontknow: I'd say I spend about $60 a month.

That's OK then
That's OK then

I'm glad to have your permission. :tongue:
I'm glad to have your permission. :tongue:

Thanks
Kittens are too cute!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending