The Student Room Group

how do i get my ex back?

my ex and I broke up in December, and talked through January to about February. Then I got kinda depressed and he fell off, but said he loved me on my birthday. After that something happened where I lied to him bc I was embarrassed that I told his like worst enemy we dated (I didn’t know they hated eachother at the time), and basically said my friend had the convo w this dude he doesn’t like. Anyways so that was downhill from there. He’s been fairly coldish since - we had plans to meet end of May and he bailed last minute and always has a reason to not hang out with me (kinda hurtful). One of my friends now has been extra flirty and a couple weeks ago we kissed and then THE DAY LATER my ex said he liked me. Now we’ve been kinda more distant than ever, even though I phone him regularly for hours. It’s very much a “I don’t want you but nobody else can have you” situation.

But honestly he’s my best friend and my person. I really love him so much and I just want us to be like closer again even please help; I miss him so freaking much <3
I don’t think you should get involved with something that was ended. There was obviously a reason it ended. Also, with you kissing other guys, makes me think you don’t actually want commitment.
You’re doing more harm than good carrying this baggage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending