Manchester accommodation swap thread 2021

Watch this thread
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It's that time of year again! :awesome:

This is the official thread for discussing accommodation swaps for Uni of Manchester. :yep:

If you're looking to swap please post below with...
Your sex/gender...
Your study level... (e.g. Undergrad, Postgrad)
What accommodation do you have?
What do you want to swap to?

*Please read the thread to see if there's someone you're looking for. You can search the thread by clicking on the 3 little dots on the top right, type in the name of the accommodation and click search.*

Volunteer note: Sharing of offsite social media details is not permitted on TSR in order to protect all users. Please be careful when sharing contact details publicly. All phone numbers, email addresses and instagrams will be removed.

Other Manchester accommodation threads:
Woolton Hall chat thread
Hulme Hall chat thread
General Manchester accommodation discussion thread
Last edited by 04MR17; 11 months ago
izsysm
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys
I know it’s a bit early as not many people will likely have their accommodation yet but I thought I might as well get the thread started so it’s there in the future

If you’re interested in swapping accom put your gender (they only allow you to swap with someone of the same), your offer for accom and your desired accommodation

Female
Offer: unsowrth
Desired: oak house
em11scott
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

female
offered: Denmark road
desired: Unsworth
Last edited by em11scott; 1 year ago
Joem808
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Male
Offered: Room with basin in Oak house
Desired: en suit room In Richmond, Sheavyn or Unsworth
Abby3033
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered: Richmond Park
Desired: Unsworth
Last edited by Abby3033; 1 year ago
username5793463
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If anyone would be willing to swap with me I'd really appreciate it
Male
Offered: Oak House
Desired: Unsworth Park
keep_drowning
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered: Weston Hall
Desired: Saint Anslem or Ashburne
Amb2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by izsysm)
Hi guys
I know it’s a bit early as not many people will likely have their accommodation yet but I thought I might as well get the thread started so it’s there in the future

If you’re interested in swapping accom put your gender (they only allow you to swap with someone of the same), your offer for accom and your desired accommodation

Female
Offer: unsowrth
Desired: oak house
Female
Offer: oak house
Desired: unsworth
yumnaam
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered : Ashburne Hall (super single room)
Desired : Unsworth park or Uttley House
Last edited by yumnaam; 1 year ago
freyabassam
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered: Weston Hall
Desired: Unsworth park, Richmond park or Sheavyn House. please let me know!
Last edited by freyabassam; 1 year ago
JADEOYE95
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Male
Offered: Oak House with Basin
Last edited by JADEOYE95; 1 year ago
mollyw06
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered: Ashburne Hall room with basin
Desired: Unsworth park
Rajwardhan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Male
Offered: Burkhardt House
Desired: Unsworth, Denmark rd or Sheavyn!
katesaiz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered: ashburne hall room w basin
Desired: Richmond park or Sheavyn house
jayanashires
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered- Oak House
Desired - Richmond/ Unsworth
perklot
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offered- Uttley House(new accomodation)

forgot to add a bit about Uttley, its the old Chancellor's hotel being refurbed for September 2021 and theres only 65 spaces so feel like it will become popular when people see how nice the refurb is! Just had my heart set on unsworth since last year
Last edited by perklot; 1 year ago
mariumnadeem
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
female
offered: weston hall
desired: unsworth park or uttley house
Last edited by mariumnadeem; 1 year ago
Charlotteholland
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Female
Offer: Woolton Hall with basin
Desired: Unsworth, Richmond, Sheavyn House, Oak house

If anybody would be able to swap that would be perfect!
Last edited by Charlotteholland; 1 year ago
elias_mmm
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Male
Offer: Richmond Park
Desired: Unsworth Park/Denmark Road
Willing to pay for Unsworth Park. Name your price and let’s talk!
Last edited by elias_mmm; 1 year ago
Katiexleonardx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
When did you apply for your accomodation?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (44)
72.13%
In the post (2)
3.28%
Text (7)
11.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
13.11%

Watched Threads