Replacement Tenants Wanted in York

Watch this thread
Fionatty
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi I am a student at the University of York, my housemate and I are looking for replacement tenants for both of our tenancies in 20 Lamel Street.

Student popular area
• £145 (BILLS INCLUDED)
• 2-bedroom house (great for people who prefer living a small group of two)
• Spacious Kitchen
• Each bedroom is equipped with a double bed and a desk
• Huge storage area
• 1 min walk to Co-op Hull Road
• 3 mins away from the bus stop and 10 mins bus ride to the city centre
• 15 mins bus ride to Campus East and 9 mins walk to Campus West.
• Friendly, helpful landlord
• Preferably someone tidy and responsive

This property is with Ig property, who has unfortunately taken down their link to this house. As I have yet to start living in there, I don't have the photos therefore for photo references please visit to:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/....../detailMatching.html......

Let me know if interested and I will be in touch.
ApplePie03
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Hiya, I am a first year undergrad student I am in need of any accommodation I can find. Is this offer still available. Just made a student room account so couldn’t privately message you. Thankyou for your help
Fionatty
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by ApplePie03)
Hiya, I am a first year undergrad student I am in need of any accommodation I can find. Is this offer still available. Just made a student room account so couldn’t privately message you. Thankyou for your help
Hi, thank you very much for your message. Unfortunately this offer is no longer available as the house has already been taken by someone else, very sorry about that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (71)
66.98%
No (26)
24.53%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.49%

Watched Threads