The Student Room Group

Student finance

I really need help!!!! I recently sent my evidence to student finance but I forgot to add my customer reference number, I heard that it’s really important and I sent it by express so it’s going to be there today. Will it not get approved?
Original post by Daniella_4321
I really need help!!!! I recently sent my evidence to student finance but I forgot to add my customer reference number, I heard that it’s really important and I sent it by express so it’s going to be there today. Will it not get approved?

Hi Daniella, we receive lots of evidence per day so we ask customers to provide their CRN so we can locate their account easily to process the evidence.

If you didn't add your CRN then we will attempt to locate your account with the information contained on the evidence. If your name and date of birth are showing then it will be easier for us to find your account.

If we can't find the account then the evidence will be placed into a box called 'no trace' - this is evidence we have received and we don't know who it belongs to.

Thanks, Isaac
Thank you so much, my name is written clearly on all the documents, so hopefully I will be easily identified.
Original post by Daniella_4321
Thank you so much, my name is written clearly on all the documents, so hopefully I will be easily identified.

Hopefully, yes :smile:

You can message us on Twitter or Facebook and we can review your account if you are worried about it not being allocated to your account.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending