The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm off bowling all weekend in chester somewhere :biggrin:
Reply 21
I haven't decided about tonight, gym, or go out, go out where I dont know.

Tomorrow not alot, perhaps pop into town, laze around, go out. Sunday, work.
Tonight: cleaning my room, washing and straightening my hair and getting a good nights sleep!
Tomorrow: Work from 6am- noon, shopping with friend in afternoon and then homework for the remainder of the day and evening.
Sunday: beautiful lie in, going out for meal with family for my nans 70th, revision and homework followed by an early night!

I so need to party soon though! The quiet life is boring me!!

Lou
xxx
Playing CounterStrike.

Lots.
Reply 24
tonight: getting some dinner soon, drinking lots more water.
Tomorrow: getting up and actualyl cleaning my room and bring the carpet cleaning in here. Waiting for Dad to arrive and then fitting a boiler while being made to run around aimlessly all day. In the evening I should be babysitting my sister who will have avioded Dad all day.
Sunday: Most likely fixing the boiler after Dad not installing it correctly. Moaning that I need to work and not actually being able to do any.
Reply 25
ali_bongo_uk
:bootyshak :hello:

Hello all,

Just wondering what every1 else is up to this weekend, tonight is out into town for some well deserved drinking.......... :wink:

watch football, studying for exams. Should be fun :rolleyes:
Reply 26
Tonight we had a pizza/video eve, tomorrow I'm gonna go to the gym and do some work before a night out to Jumpin Jaks. Sunday is for sleep zzzzz
Reply 27
Tomorrow: Should be going to a bop where the theme is "kinky"
Sunday: Essays. Bleurgh.
Reply 28
I have to work :frown:

but fun stuff will be going to the gym and buying myself a new DVD player then vegging out and watching movies and hanging out with my friend.
Reply 29
Tomorrow ill be going into the town centre to pay in a cheque, sunday i will probably be cleaning room maybe doing some decorating...

The fun never ends :rolleyes: :bebored:
Reply 30
ali_bongo_uk

Hello all,

Just wondering what every1 else is up to this weekend, tonight is out into town for some well deserved drinking.......... :wink:

Ive got a party to go to tonight... and then its my big month of parties, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
My weekend has already started. So far, I have been to the shops to buy corn and hot chips. Later today I might go to a German beer drinking festival and eat giant pretzels.
galadriel100
My weekend has already started. So far, I have been to the shops to buy corn and hot chips. Later today I might go to a German beer drinking festival and eat giant pretzels.

Lol. The German festival sounds like fun. There is something like that in Canberra (where I have to travel to for uni next month) called Roctober fest, but I think it's some Aus/Irish beer celebration :confused:

I've never been as I'm usually studying for exams/back in Melb by about that time.

Anyway this weekend I have already been to a party :biggrin: Been out clubbing and to a bar aswell, but tonight I'll just be seeing an old friend of mine who I won't get to see for quite some time (she's going away interstate first, then off to uni next month). So we'll chill out tonight.

DB_x
Reply 33
Hey Danni, whats the night life like in Canberra, I have a friend there who says its pretty dead.
ali_bongo_uk

Hello all,

TWOOOOO 18th bday parties :biggrin: woo

Latest

Trending

Trending