Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm off bowling all weekend in chester somewhere

ReputationRep:
    I haven't decided about tonight, gym, or go out, go out where I dont know.

Tomorrow not alot, perhaps pop into town, laze around, go out. Sunday, work.

ReputationRep:
    Tonight: cleaning my room, washing and straightening my hair and getting a good nights sleep!
    Tomorrow: Work from 6am- noon, shopping with friend in afternoon and then homework for the remainder of the day and evening.
    Sunday: beautiful lie in, going out for meal with family for my nans 70th, revision and homework followed by an early night!

I so need to party soon though! The quiet life is boring me!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Playing CounterStrike.

Lots.

ReputationRep:
    tonight: getting some dinner soon, drinking lots more water.
    Tomorrow: getting up and actualyl cleaning my room and bring the carpet cleaning in here. Waiting for Dad to arrive and then fitting a boiler while being made to run around aimlessly all day. In the evening I should be babysitting my sister who will have avioded Dad all day.
    Sunday: Most likely fixing the boiler after Dad not installing it correctly. Moaning that I need to work and not actually being able to do any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
    :bootyshak :hello:

Hello all,

Just wondering what every1 else is up to this weekend, tonight is out into town for some well deserved drinking..........
    watch football, studying for exams. Should be fun :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tonight we had a pizza/video eve, tomorrow I'm gonna go to the gym and do some work before a night out to Jumpin Jaks. Sunday is for sleep zzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow: Should be going to a bop where the theme is "kinky"
    Sunday: Essays. Bleurgh.

ReputationRep:
    I have to work

but fun stuff will be going to the gym and buying myself a new DVD player then vegging out and watching movies and hanging out with my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow ill be going into the town centre to pay in a cheque, sunday i will probably be cleaning room maybe doing some decorating...

The fun never ends :rolleyes: :bebored:

ReputationRep:

Hello all,

Just wondering what every1 else is up to this weekend, tonight is out into town for some well deserved drinking..........
    Ive got a party to go to tonight... and then its my big month of parties,

ReputationRep:
    My weekend has already started. So far, I have been to the shops to buy corn and hot chips. Later today I might go to a German beer drinking festival and eat giant pretzels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    My weekend has already started. So far, I have been to the shops to buy corn and hot chips. Later today I might go to a German beer drinking festival and eat giant pretzels.
    Lol. The German festival sounds like fun. There is something like that in Canberra (where I have to travel to for uni next month) called Roctober fest, but I think it's some Aus/Irish beer celebration :confused:

I've never been as I'm usually studying for exams/back in Melb by about that time.

Anyway this weekend I have already been to a party Been out clubbing and to a bar aswell, but tonight I'll just be seeing an old friend of mine who I won't get to see for quite some time (she's going away interstate first, then off to uni next month). So we'll chill out tonight.

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Hey Danni, whats the night life like in Canberra, I have a friend there who says its pretty dead.

ReputationRep:

Hello all,

TWOOOOO 18th bday parties woo

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.