The Student Room Group

Payments scheduled

Hello, just a quick question guys about my student finance application, they approved it and not they scheduled the maintenance loan on April this year (2months ago) and August, I still need to wait till August to receive my first payment?
Thank you
Original post by Alexmug1995
Hello, just a quick question guys about my student finance application, they approved it and not they scheduled the maintenance loan on April this year (2months ago) and August, I still need to wait till August to receive my first payment?
Thank you

Hi Alex, if the payment was due in April and you have not received it then you will receive it before August.

What is the status of the payment in your online account? Does it say awaiting confirmation?
http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Alex, if the payment was due in April and you have not received it then you will receive it before August.

What is the status of the payment in your online account? Does it say awaiting confirmation?
http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp
Thanks, Isaac

Hello Isaac the status from my account shows “payment scheduled”. I received an email from uni they said that they send the registration to the student finance.
Reply 3
Sorry I checked again the student finance app and it’s shown blocked on both of them at the moment.
Sorry I checked again the student finance app and it’s shown blocked on both of them at the moment.

Since this is the first time you've had a loan from us, once your application is approved we have to verify your National Insurance Number (NINO).

Please show the university your notification of entitlement letter and ask them to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) through to us if you haven't already.

This is sent on a Wednesday to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and takes one week to be returned to us.

Once the NINO is verified, then your online payment schedule will update unblocking the funding and confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 5
Thank you Issac, I’m just wondering if I will receive the both payments or just the first one from April.

Thank you.
Alex
Thank you Issac, I’m just wondering if I will receive the both payments or just the first one from April.

Thank you.
Alex

You will receive the one from April, you will need to wait til August to receive the second one scheduled in August.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending