The Student Room Group

Ksi and Deji reunited last week

It was just so good to see. The video got on number 1 on trending the first few days
(edited 2 years ago)
who and who
Idc they're both attention seekers
OK.
Reply 4
Original post by Moonlight rain
Idc they're both attention seekers

Come on dude, they are the best YouTubers on the platform

Original post by Stumpy1001
who and who

How can you not know them? Their video was number 1 trending on YouTube

???
Reply 5
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
OK.

Wtf
Original post by JML 2
Wtf

You seem to be obsessed with them and their reunion. You’ve made the same thread recently on here. Presumably that account got banned and you’re now on a dupe.
Reply 7
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
You seem to be obsessed with them and their reunion. You’ve made the same thread recently on here. Presumably that account got banned and you’re now on a dupe.

They just helped me because I was having a stressful time and at the same time they were having issues so I just watched them
Original post by JML 2
They just helped me because I was having a stressful time and at the same time they were having issues so I just watched them

There's Reddit, do your thing there. This is an education-related site. Not one to discuss people on other platforms that we don't care about.
Seriously why is everyone making a big deal about this? I doubt this is the first time they have reunited, they're brothers after all. I refuse to believe they haven't seen each other in a while. They must have gone home for Christmas, birthdays etc this is just the first time in a long time you're seeing them make a video together.
Who are they?
Reply 11
Original post by urlocalinmate
There's Reddit, do your thing there. This is an education-related site. Not one to discuss people on other platforms that we don't care about.

But people talk about non educated stuff

Original post by heermeet
Seriously why is everyone making a big deal about this? I doubt this is the first time they have reunited, they're brothers after all. I refuse to believe they haven't seen each other in a while. They must have gone home for Christmas, birthdays etc this is just the first time in a long time you're seeing them make a video together.

They had beef and hadn't seen each other in years
Reply 12
Original post by Other_Owl
Who are they?

How can you not know them. The video got number 1 trending on YouTube last week
Original post by JML 2
Come on dude, they are the best YouTubers on the platform

How can you not know them? Their video was number 1 trending on YouTube

???

Ksi is funny but problematic
Reply 14
Original post by JML 2
They had beef

With roasties, veg and Yorkshire puddings?
Original post by JML 2
They had beef and hadn't seen each other in years

Oh lord....

Quick Reply

Latest