The Student Room Group

Friend stood me up?

My friend said she would meet me at a coffee shop and never arrived and hasn’t replied since, I feel embarrassed and ashamed 🙃
Original post by Anonymous
My friend said she would meet me at a coffee shop and never arrived and hasn’t replied since, I feel embarrassed and ashamed 🙃

im sorry that happened to you, clearly ur friend is a a bit of a snake. don't feel embarrassed, u did nothing wrong. if u do rlly feel that bad do something u love to make urself happy <3. also don't be afraid to confront her and ask her why irl

why?

did you walk in and announce to everyone that soon a friend would be joining you ?

how would anyone of known you didnt just come in for a coffee drink it and leave?
Reply 3
Original post by Stumpy1001
why?

did you walk in and announce to everyone that soon a friend would be joining you ?

how would anyone of known you didnt just come in for a coffee drink it and leave?

Is it not weird to go for coffee alone though?
Is it not weird to go for coffee alone though?

why is it weird. Ive seen loads of people by themselves, i sometimes do it. Some read and drink, some go through work. I myself occasionally go there and have a cup while a read a particularly boring reading set by the teachers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending