Zosia_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello
I have firmed Exeter as my preferred uni so now I need to do the accommodation application. I more or less know my 3rd and 4th preferences but I am stuck between two residences and I dont know how to rank them. The two Im stuck between are the new East Park place and Birks Grange Village (both ensuite and self catered) so if anyone could share their experiences or views or any help on this matter it would be appreciated.
MatthewAteYou
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Personally? I'd go for East Park. I didn't stay there, but I've heard good things. Crucially, in my opinion, EP is in a lot better position to campus and town.
Dechante
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Personally I would go for East Park as it's closer to campus and the accommodation is new and really nice! It's also way popular than Birks so I would prioritise it on the ranking especially because most people who get East Park have put it down as their first choice whereas I know lots of people who put birks as their fourth choice and people who didn't even put it down at all and still got it. Birks is still a great and sociable accommodation though but just not as popular as EP bc of the location
amymcgrath
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm in year 12 and have been looking at Exeter, personally I really like the look of East Park. It's more modern and closer to campus, and with birk grange you'd have to go up and down cardiac hill every day!
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Rowe House.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.79%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
17.19%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
14.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.7%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19%

Watched Threads