User5678876
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Just asking for advice on how my maths grade will be awarded as it is being teacher assessed. In my year 10 mock I achieved a 3 and in my year 11 one I achieved a 4 and finally, in my internal assessment I achieved a 4. How will this be weighted as i'm unsure if it will average to a 4 due to the year 10 mock being closer to an actual exam than the internal assessment.
Hellllpppp
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have you only done these 3 assessments? They need to use a range of evidence have you had homework’s etc that show your a grade 4 student.

If it is just these 3 assessments I would guess they would weight later assessments more heavily rather than the year 10 one so it could be a 4
User5678876
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
Have you only done these 3 assessments? They need to use a range of evidence have you had homework’s etc that show your a grade 4 student.

If it is just these 3 assessments I would guess they would weight later assessments more heavily rather than the year 10 one so it could be a 4
We've been told that these assessments that i've named are the only assessments being used but the skills assessment apparently counts for much less than the other 2 so i dont really know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (23)
13.29%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.94%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.2%
I need help with my personal statement (72)
41.62%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (40)
23.12%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.73%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
8.09%

Watched Threads