The Student Room Group
Students at the Royal Agricultural College
Royal Agricultural University
Cirencester

Clearing 2021

Hi everyone! :happy2:

Are you applying to the RAU through clearing? Do you have any questions? Post in this thread and we will be happy to help! :goodluck:

Best,
Ksenia
I am going there for an Open Day tomorrow but I am aiming for the Bloodstock & Horse Performance Management but NEXT YEAR
Students at the Royal Agricultural College
Royal Agricultural University
Cirencester
Original post by GatoMessi
I am going there for an Open Day tomorrow but I am aiming for the Bloodstock & Horse Performance Management but NEXT YEAR

We are super excited to meet you tomorrow! I will be there together with the rest of the team and our student ambassadors :smile: Please do say hi! :smile:
Original post by Royal Agricultural University
We are super excited to meet you tomorrow! I will be there together with the rest of the team and our student ambassadors :smile: Please do say hi! :smile:

Hi. I do not now if I had met you :smile: My name is Graham and I am profoundly deaf - probably the only deaf person during that day :smile:
Original post by GatoMessi
Hi. I do not now if I had met you :smile: My name is Graham and I am profoundly deaf - probably the only deaf person during that day :smile:

Yes we have met! :smile: I hope you enjoyed your visit - please do get in touch if you have any questions at all :smile: Best, Ksenia
Original post by Royal Agricultural University
Yes we have met! :smile: I hope you enjoyed your visit - please do get in touch if you have any questions at all :smile: Best, Ksenia

wow That's good to know :smile: I do not have any questions at the moment, but I will contact you when I have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending