The Student Room Group

University offers

I'm Fatima from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I have completed my O-Levels and A-Levels and I'm looking forward to apply in university that offers an undergraduate program in Accounting and Finance degree and scholarships.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by username5793833
I'm Fatima from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I have completed my O-Levels and A-Levels and I'm looking forward to apply in university that offers an undergraduate program in Accounting and Finance degree and scholarships.

You should check soas. They do A&F and have some scholarships, but you’ll have to look into that.
And your question is.........?
Original post by username5793833

Hey there! Have a look at courses available on the UCAS website here: https://digital.ucas.com/search :smile: Search for Accounting & Finance and then you can filter your search by entry requirements, where you want to study etc. Have a think about what's important to you when choosing a uni (i.e. location, facilities, clubs/societies, study abroad options) and then use university websites to start to filter your results more and get a feel for the university. Attend virtual open days and any other relevant events you can find.

Reach out to university staff and students to find out more about their courses and they'll be more than happy to give you any info you need to know!

Hope that helps get you started.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending