Watch
hbeau93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
BRUNEL STUDENTS NEEDED!! A CHANCE TO WIN A £20 AMAZON VOUCHER 😊

Hi everyone!
I am trying to gather participants for my Masters Dissertation project. I have launched a survey which should take maximum 15 minutes, and participants will be entered into a raffle draw for a chance to win a £20 Amazon Voucher. (Upon completion of the survey, ends on 27/08/2021).

I am seeking participants to take part in an online survey evaluating student levels of satisfaction and engagement in their learning before and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

You can access the study here:

http://brunellifesc.eu.qualtrics.com...ORCoeKaN8mAlxQ

(This is an Anonymous link and all information given is completely confidential)

The study is designed to gather information about student levels of satisfaction and engagement with their learning in the academic year of 2020/21. Participants must be 18-years old or older and have experienced in person/on campus teaching at Brunel University in the academic year of 2020/21 before the learning took place online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Please feel free to forward to anyone who could relate to the participant criteria!! Thank you, much appreciated! 😊😊😊😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (310)
84.01%
No (59)
15.99%

Watched Threads