A level biology and chemistry flashcard AQA Request

Watch this thread
Mad Man
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Can you give me your flashcards please?
Hellllpppp
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Physics and maths tutor have ones on their website
KylieBee
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Quizlet is a really good website to make your own flashcards or use other people's just type in the subject topic and specification and they will pop up.
Mad Man
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by KylieBee)
Quizlet is a really good website to make your own flashcards or use other people's just type in the subject topic and specification and they will pop up.
I was thinking more ANKI notes because it uses spaced repetition.
KylieBee
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Mad Man)
I'm not too familiar with ANKI notes. Quizlet premium does have spaced repetition without premium it is self set. As long as you are doing a little revision every day whatever method you choose you will see improvements
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Mad Man)
yes anki are very good for spaced repetition as long as you actually do them. I use them for my chem and bio
Last edited by Bookworm_88; 10 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads