EPQ Ideas for Economics?Watch
1) To what extent will the United Kingdom's departure from the European Union harm the economy? (pretty standard one but very interesting)
2) How fair is it to say that trickle down economics don't work?
3) How far would a laissez-faire economic system benefit the consumer?
4) Will the widespread automation of industries lead to a decline in capitalism?
5) Assessing the economic implications of globalism on third world countries.
6) To what extent is market failure primarily due to government intervention?
7) To what extent is "wage slavery" real?
8) How far do protectionist economic policies harm the global market?
Hope this helps