Year 10 mocks

Watch this thread
teeashka1
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
does anyone know the test for combined higher gcse aqa physics pls!!
and for religious education
call1a
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
hi!!! i dont have the religous education paper but mine was on contraception , and whether marriage should be for life.

also the physics paper was literally just the 23 equations like random ones basically
teeashka1
Rep:
could you pls remember some of the questions for physics and biolgy bcs in literally stressing and im so behind
call1a
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by teeashka1)
could you pls remember some of the questions for physics and biolgy bcs in literally stressing and im so behind
biology was a lot about plants in my test?? like something called nodules and photosynthesis things.
there was also a big question on liver failure and at the end there is a big bit on monoclonal antibodies, there isnt much about digestive system or heart so dont bother with that

in physics it was mainly just equations (density , specific heat capacity , gpe..etc..) so just try and memorise them , there wasnt much else other than equations

dont stress too much its gonna be fine , they dont matter - i got a grade 5 on my biology lol which is the lowest ive ever gotten :/ but who cares
hkhushal
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
What was on aqa chemistry
teeashka1
Rep:
higher?? send your email
call1a
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
the year 10 mock for aqa chemistry .. single science i assume you mean
it was a really hard test but that might just be because im bad at chemistry lol
there was a lot on the periodic table at the beginning? - energy change equations and all the percentage yield and atom economy stuff
there was some random like graph questions too?? i dont know much about this chemistry one lol i got a 4
hkhushal
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Was there anything on electrolysis? Sorry if I’m asking too much, I’m just stressing a lot
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by teeashka1)
higher?? send your email
How do you know that your school is using past papers and not writing their own questions?

Of all the exams you're going to do at secondary school, real things or the mock, these ones matter the least.
call1a
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
i think there is a bit on it , do you have the list of topics its going to be on ? i do if you want it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads