The Student Room Group

Help!!!!

How do you answer this question for a job application?
The question is:
'what do you hope to achieve by completing an hr apprenticeship'?
I do not know what to write or say however, I do know why I want to do an HR apprenticeship which was a different question which I had answered but how do I answer this question.
Reply 1
like for afterward, what skills you want to learn from the apprenticeship
What is it about the apprenticeship that will give you a sense of achievement? What's motivating you? What qualities and competencies do you think you'll gain from the experience (such as confidence, leadership, etc)? Is there any particular aspect of the apprenticeship that you're really excited by?

The question is asking you to discuss your motivation, and also show you understand what the apprenticeship entails. They want you to show that you've really thought about, and your decision to apply is carefully and realistically considered.

I hope this helps, and good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by DeniMah
like for afterward, what skills you want to learn from the apprenticeship

I believe I will be earning experience more than skills. I currently believe this because the job description is very vague and I already meet the current desired skills and personal qualities. Could I answer this question by referring to the training that will be provided?
Reply 4
Original post by alkhansa
What is it about the apprenticeship that will give you a sense of achievement? What's motivating you? What qualities and competencies do you think you'll gain from the experience (such as confidence, leadership, etc)? Is there any particular aspect of the apprenticeship that you're really excited by?

The question is asking you to discuss your motivation, and also show you understand what the apprenticeship entails. They want you to show that you've really thought about, and your decision to apply is carefully and realistically considered.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

I am excited for the experience as I can apply my theory which I had learnt from education into practice. Could I answer the question by writing about the training to be provided and the fact that my education could help the business?
Original post by lucapablo
I am excited for the experience as I can apply my theory which I had learnt from education into practice. Could I answer the question by writing about the training to be provided and the fact that my education could help the business?

Only if it answers the question they're really asking you: why are you motivated to do an HR apprenticeship?
Reply 6
Original post by lucapablo
I believe I will be earning experience more than skills. I currently believe this because the job description is very vague and I already meet the current desired skills and personal qualities. Could I answer this question by referring to the training that will be provided?

Yes you could 100%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending