Applying for medicine at trakia university

Watch
Abbasas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone who's applying at trakia university for medicine u can message me if u need any help or information in going to stara zagora and how the university works
kehran
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, i was wondering how many students trakia uni takes for medicine every year? I scored 14.64 points total in entry exam so how possible is to get in?
Abbasas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by kehran)
Hi, i was wondering how many students trakia uni takes for medicine every year? I scored 14.64 points total in entry exam so how possible is to get in?
Last year the university took in around 80 students, has the ranking come out yet for you?
cutecupid
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by kehran)
How did u calculatate ur score like how is it 14.64
kehran
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
exam results times 2 in example if you get 3 in biology and 3 in chemistry your score in exams is 12
Aracebg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abbasas)
Anyone who's applying at trakia university for medicine u can message me if u need any help or information in going to stara zagora and how the university works
There is lot of international students at Trakia University ( for both medical and veterinary faculty )
Also there is new accreditation score for Medical Faculty ( its based on the basis of scientific achievements, material base, etc. ) And there is really great progress from 7,58 / 10 - 2015 year up to 9.02 / 10 this year
Last edited by Aracebg; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.09%
I need help with my personal statement (15)
45.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
21.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads