The Student Room Group

likelyhood of dating a white man in compsi

Dated a white guy throughout year 11 to last month. We broke it off because we are starting a new chapter in outlives soon. What's the probability i would find my love in my compsi course at a russell/good uni. im an african girl
It's a reasonable likelihood I guess? I'm not sure if this is a troll post that is reinforcing a stereotype that non-white people tend to do compsci courses. But you may not even find your boyfriend in your uni course - you may find them somewhere else.
Why does race even matter lol
Original post by Anonymous
Dated a white guy throughout year 11 to last month. We broke it off because we are starting a new chapter in outlives soon. What's the probability i would find my love in my compsi course at a russell/good uni. im an african girl

you sound like you’re collecting pokemon 😂
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
you sound like you’re collecting pokemon 😂

oh, my bad!!
What's up with the weird posts today LOL :bawling:
Because, they tend to be more educated

As one myself, I really hope you aren't an African girl, that was a weird choice of character for today's troll.
What are you tomorrow?
Reply 7
Original post by Satori Tendō
As one myself, I really hope you aren't an African girl, that was a weird choice of character for today's troll.
What are you tomorrow?

I swear on my mums life i'm not trolling.
I swear on my mums life i'm not trolling.

slow day? 🤣 interesting choice…. fake activist tomorrow?
Original post by Satori Tendō
What's up with the weird posts today LOL :bawling:

today? tsr has been like this for years now unfortunately
Because, they tend to be more educated

girl come on. Race has nothing to do with intelligence
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
slow day? 🤣 interesting choice…. fake activist tomorrow?

Maybe they'll transform into a white man on a compsci course at a Russel group uni looking for african girls
Then the love story will be complete :dancing:
Original post by idonthavealife05
Just say you hate yourself and your race instead

How?? I certainly do not hate black people? What an absurd reach.
Statistically speaking, the chances are strongly in your favour.
This is a white majority country. It's more likely than any other race lol.
Pretty sure the majority of students on CS courses in the UK are white and male, statistically. So the odds would then be in your favour if that is what you are looking for, for whatever reason...

Bear in mind that people can and do date those not on their courses at uni. In fact it's probably more common for people to hook up with and date people on other courses.

I'm a white man, studying a degree programme with a ratio of roughly 2/3 computer science modules to 1/3 business modules. Recently asked out a black girl from the same degree programme, although she declined and it's not either a Russell group uni or a good one. Still, point is, it's not implausible that you might get that interest.
i mean... probably quite high... the UK does have more white people than other races and compsci is a male dominated course so it's not impossible that a white guy would be interested in you
Original post by wiiparty
i mean... probably quite high... the UK does have more white people than other races and compsci is a male dominated course so it's not impossible that a white guy would be interested in you

Alright, thanks for the reply
Alright, thanks for the reply

Are you specific in your preferences?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending