Donkeykong96
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anyone know of anywhere in Lenton with permit free parking spaces? Spent the last hour on google maps and every road seems to be permit holders only and the flat i'll be in in September is outside of the permit scheme so can't apply for one.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Donkeykong96)
Anyone know of anywhere in Lenton with permit free parking spaces? Spent the last hour on google maps and every road seems to be permit holders only and the flat i'll be in in September is outside of the permit scheme so can't apply for one.
Can you rent a driveway off a student who doesn’t use theirs.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Donkeykong96)
Where abouts in Lenton are you?

A couple of years ago Heron Drive and some of the side roads there were permit-free road parking, but you would need to check if they still are. There’s a walking cut-through at the end of Johnson Road, but would be quite a long walk if your flat is at the top of Lenton.
BJamesrea
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Heron Drive and the roads there (e.g. Falcon Close) are still permit free. These are the only ones I know of that are permit-free in Lenton - but if the flats you are referring to are in the Castle Boulevard area then I'm not sure what to suggest as that is quite a long way. Worth asking around if anyone has a spare space on their front drive that you could pay for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (213)
56.8%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.33%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
10.93%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.8%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.27%

Watched Threads