Turn on thread page Beta

Possible to fix the Xfactor winner..?? watch

ReputationRep:
    As an example, nobody seems to think Daniel will get far..
    So say if loadsapeople on TSR and a few of their friends all vote for him every week, say about 10 times.. Do you think this could influence him to stay in?? I know maybe if 100 people did it 10 times then that would make 1000 votes which is nothing really, but if we got loadsss of people..
    Do you think it would be possible to fix it, so the obvious winner doesnt win..!?

ReputationRep:
    No chance what so ever...

ReputationRep:
    You'll need more than a 1000 votes, kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't. You'd only be giving them more money and they'd go on and make more series of that goddamn show!

ReputationRep:
    Theoretically, yes. In reality? No. You'd never find enough people who give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone just vote for Diana it's simple :P

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you can vote more than once can you? I thought you could only vote once and then any time after that you got a pre recorded message but no vote counted, and you still get charged.

Are you like a family member of his or something?

ReputationRep:
    No, I was just using him as an example, because like i said.. - nobody seems to think he'l get far.. If anything, Id like to see Scott win.. I felt sorry for him after his 1st show, Simons a **** this year..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but why?
    His career will fail like the first guy who won.
    Let the good people win (:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I think that all of the people that have won X Factor so far, bar Leona Lewis, have been failures. Leona Lewis is probably one of the only ones who have 'made it big' :p:

ReputationRep:
    no no no no and no.

ReputationRep:
    Cant help but think that this years winner will be big.. Diana, JLS, Ruth, Laura, Alexandra, Austin and Eoghan.. I wouldnt like to be the one who chooses the winner out of that, and then youve gots Scott.. I think he; be a dark horse..

Ehhh nah . . .

ReputationRep:
    last years was fix, the whole show is fix, oh shock horro what are well to do

(Original post by stew1988)
    Cant help but think that this years winner will be big.. Diana, JLS, Ruth, Laura, Alexandra, Austin and Eoghan..
    Not a cat in hells chance . . . .

(Original post by robinson999)
    last years was fix, the whole show is fix, oh shock horro what are well to do
    Yes I agree, last year was definately fixed. Leon, smeon . .URGH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillyMarsh)
    Everyone just vote for Diana it's simple :P
    I LOVE HER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saxty)
    I LOVE HER
    How can you not?!

ReputationRep:
    Any1 else like Scott??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Yes I agree, last year was definately fixed. Leon, smeon . .URGH
    leon pretty much done nothing really and yet she is some bit star

its shows like xfactor that are killing music, oh its a laught seeing people making a fool of them self, yet you never get a good winner, and what happens to bands people you can play drum, guitar, bass, and sing they can't go on xfactor and they can make there own muics and not just cover a song and suck the life out of that song

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.